It is very important that you handle the seafood with all due safety and reduction of risk. These can help you to know about buying and storing the fish that you have bought from an otah supplier in Singapore.
When talking about using the seafood after it is cooked it is important that you know how to prevent bacteria from the seafood that is bought from otah supplier in Singapore. Here are some steps that can help you to prevent the cross-contamination of the seafood that is purchased.
Tips for preventing the contamination of seafood
- When you are buying unpacked cooked seafood then you should ensure that it is separated from the raw seafood physically as it should display the raw product by some dividers.
- When handling the seafood after the usage and cooking of it you should wash your hands at least for 20 seconds with warm water and antiseptic soap.
- After cutting and shopping the seafood was all your dishes, utensils, and countertops with hot water and soap.
- For the kitchen, you can also sanitize the cutting boards and countertops after use.
- You may use some plastic or disposable items such that you can throw them away after the usage.
- While cooking if you feel that the smell is like a rotten fish, immediately discard it.
When handling seafood it is very important that you always take care about the cleaning of all the items that you have used for handling and cooking the raw sea food.